If you are looking for a career and not just a job, then you have come to the right place!
Cascade Family Skating is the number one destination in Atlanta where families and businesses come to create fun and lasting memories. Cascade Family Skating culture is one of Family and Inclusion. Teamwork and Customer Service are what make us successful and we are looking for customer-focused individuals to join our team. We are looking for an
Administrative Assistant to provide support for our Business Units and Leadership Team as well as assist with reception operations. This is a role that has growth potential in Management and other areas of the company.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills.
- Maintain and organize records of important transactions, schedules, and events.
- Monitors and controls access to the building.
- Function as the primary point of contact for vendors and special events.
- Administrative Support of the team
- Provide additional administrative support for all reception areas.
- Regularly check emails for customer queries, important event correspondence, and replies.
- Scans items provide change and process card transactions.
- Discount customer purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Respond to customer queries (phone and in-person) regarding pricing, discounts, and hours of operation.
- Keep minutes of all staff and manager meetings.
- Create, organize, and implement a process where needed.
- Create presentations for the staff or outside clients.
- Occasionally Run outside errands.
- 1-2 years minimum experience in administrative support or executive assistant role. This can be a large or small company, a large church or high-volume small business.
- 1-2 years minimum experience using Microsoft Office; strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access skills.
- Certificate or training in Microsoft office.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal.
- Front desk or customer service experience in a high-volume environment.
- Cash handling and retail transaction experience a strong plus.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities.
- An outgoing professional presence that can deal with customers and employees on all levels.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- MUST have 2 professional references and samples of spreadsheets, presentations, or emails.