Cascade COVID-19 Procedures
Cascade Family Skating COVID-19 Procedures
All guests’ temperatures will be taken before entering into the rink. If our guests’ temperature is 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, coughing or shortness of breath will not be allowed in the rink. Guests must practice social distancing by remaining 6 feet away from other groups and wear face masks when not on the skate floor. If skaters do not have their own face mask we will have them for purchase for $2 in the Pro Shop. Cascade Family Skating has marked lines in our lobby, as well as inside the facility for guests to properly maintain social distancing while waiting for skates, in Pro Shop, and at the café counter.
- Cascade Family Skating, LLC will be operating at 50% capacity and will be monitored by our Floor Guards and Management. Announcements will be made reminders to social distance while in the rink throughout the session
- Cascade Family Skating, LLC Café and Party Area will have reduced seating to allow for proper social distancing between groups. No more than 4 guests will be allowed per table.
- Birthday Party Reservations are available for booking Groups of 10 or less and only 2 parties an hour in the Party Room each hour
Cleaning and Sanitation Procedures
We will continue with daily DEEP cleaning. We also have increased our efforts to include EXTRA sanitizing of our facility before we open, after we close, and hourly (if not more) during our public session times. We have also increased our hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility and of course encourage frequent hand washing while visiting with us.
- Frequent Cleaning, Wipe-Downs of “high touch” areas during public session hours with disinfectant and sanitizing cleaner
- Hourly Restroom Checks for Cleanliness & Safety
- Rental Skates and Skate Trainers will be Sanitized every time they are rented out and upon return
- Daily Activity Area Checks for Cleanliness & Safety
- Accessible Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer placed throughout the facility
Cascade Family Skating, LLC Staff Procedures
All Cascade Family Skating staff will be tested for COVID-19 before they can return to work. Doing each session Cascade Family Skating Staff will have their temperature taken before starting their shift. Team members who exhibit signs of illness, such as fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough or shortness of breath will be sent home. Face masks / Face Shields have been provided for our staff and will be required to be worn while working. Entire Staff will also be required to wear gloves doing the sessions. Cascade Family Skating staff dedicated to continuously cleaning our facility during our open sessions. All Cascade Family Skating, LLC staff have been instructed to wash hands frequently and thoroughly the session .
**While we have made every effort to provide a safe and fun environment, we are not liable for the health of staff or guests who choose to visit our facility.